Monday, November 14, 2011

Do you think its alright for a 19 year old to date a 31 year old?

I am currently 19, a male who lives around Philadelphia. My current girlfriend or significant other, whichever you prefer to refer her to, are dating and she currently lives in a place outside of Minneapolis who is 31 years old. She has two kids, a 13 year old and a 5 year old. I am in love with her and vice versa. She was married and now divorced and we have been talking to each other for quite some time now (about over a year) and have been dating for 4-5 months. In the next 6 months I have been planning on going out to live with her, and she has seen me here in Philadelphia multiple times so its not like I do not know her at all and have no idea what she looks like etc. We share so many things in common it is crazy and have been happy for a very long time even before we got together, now the question would come how did I meet her? Well, I met her through a friend of mine who was previously dating her and he had met her online actually. I had met up with those two previously and that's how our relationship came into play. I would constantly talk to her and originally started off as friends and now we are much more than that. Question to answer is do you think in a situation like this its alright to date her and do you think it's a good idea to even go out there to live with her? I already know that I have extremely deep feelings for this person but would like some output.

No comments:

Post a Comment