Friday, November 11, 2011

Role of feeling y in daily life?

Oh my gosh... I"m working on my Psych degree and you lost me at some point. I somewhat understand where you are going with this but, this could seriously be an entire thesis paper. There's so much to answer here that I am going to have to think for a couple of days and answer better later. I will start with the very first of your question though and say that anytime anyone does any sort of "studying" while doing another task... their brain starts to connect the two. IE: doing a hard algebra question while listening to a specific song, getting the answer. When given the same question again, if one were to listen to that song, they would likely succeed in the same answer. I would think that if one were thinking ual thoughts while working and listening to the same "blue print"... the same outcome would continue to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment