Sunday, November 13, 2011

Should I trade in my baby??? (s2000)?

I am the very proud owner of a Honda s2000. It is completely stock with the exception of a 6 puck clutch, and it is simply the most amazing car i have ever owned. If you own one, you know what i'm talking about... If you have never driven one, you can't possibly understand what i'm talking about so don't bother making some stupid remark. It performs amazingly and I smoke just about anything that pulls up next to me (gotta love that 9,000 rpm redline!!!!) The problem is, I have 3 years of college left and I commute about 60 miles everyday. My car already has 102,000 miles on it. I just found a 2003 Mustang GT with only 8,000 miles, and they are asking $17,900!!! I know that the mustang wont preform as well as my s2000 and I will prob be disappointed with it unless I get some performance mods. What should I do?!?! I LOVE my car, but I'm not sure it will last me through college. NOTHING can compare to revving an s2000 up to 9,000 rpm. Serious comments only please!

No comments:

Post a Comment