Monday, November 7, 2011

Does she feel like I feel do you think - please please help!?

I'm not sure if this girl I like likes me back (lately I think I might be biual). I'm 23 and she's quite a bit older than me, and we work together. Straightaway we hit it off and became friends, privately emailing to eachother the goss etc even though we're opposite one another cos other ppl around us. She seems very interested in if i like this, that or the next guy and says she doesnt miss guys and most are pr*cks. That she's been hurt etc. She will always make some sort of joke about guys like if i were going out to dinner she says dont flirt with the waitors etc. One time I decided to say to her over email how about she tries dating a girl but she said i needed my head checked and that she had kissed a girl, but to get back at a guy, so i said yeah u'd prob miss men's bodies and she said yeah - since then she's been really attentive, listening to everything i say, commenting on how much i laugh, asking me when im next in, if im Ok when i was sick... She bought me a gift cos i was really upset a time ago aswell. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment