Saturday, November 5, 2011

I am overweight. i have an appt to get a consultation to see if i qualify for lapband surgery. but i have a?

problem, my husbands sister works in my office too. she is very nosy and she will notice when i dont come in to work. i dont want her to know because she will tell everyone. shes done it before and hurt people in the family. i know she will ask me point blank why i' taking off one day. my husband said he will not tell her.what can i tell her instead of the truth? also if i am approved for the surgery i will have to be out from work for at least a week, i know i dont owe no one explanations, but she is so abrupt and if she dont get an answer she keeps asking. so i need two good reasons other than the truth. also shes very intimidating. and by the way she wants to know all my business but if shes asked about hers she wiill lie or avoid the question?

No comments:

Post a Comment