Monday, November 7, 2011

I don't know if I had a nightmare, an evil spirit in the room, or an out-of-body-experience...?

It felt like an out-of-body experience, combined with this "night terror" feeling I sometimes wake up with, a sense of some ominous presence that gives me chills ...I woke up, staring at my ceiling, feeling some sense of a menacing presence (not the first time this has happened)...but this time I was paralyzed, couldn't move or speak, even though I was awake, and it felt like my energy was being pulled out of my body, out of my chest, upwards to the ceiling, where I could see dark shadows moving and small pinpoints of light. I tried to pull my energy back into my body and finally could move a little, enough to wake up my husband. I could still see the shadows and the lights for a few minutes. This totally freaked me out. Does anyone know anything about this??

No comments:

Post a Comment