Monday, November 7, 2011

Is that the right thing to do ?

Well, my relationship with my ex was complicated ..there was no issue for us than separating ...well, although she went to find another man, but � didn't hate her for that, because effectively the relationship was not working , I managed to keep it working, but it was hard on me ...and stressful ..we were really incompatible ..now after the split, we are just friends ..I think she likes to talk to me , although she is with her bf, ..me too ..but I don't know if it is the best thing to do ...I don't hate her , but .. I was really hurt when she left me , but it was really for the good reason and there were other issue left ..!! so, neither her and I are angry at each other ...!! because, we both knew it was a realtionship , we were trying to make work together ...!! but, couldn't ..!! she likes to talk to me as friend ...but, do you think I should cut contact wih her completely ..or just keep being her friend without even talked about the past relationship we had ..?

No comments:

Post a Comment