Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Would you use my animal services?

I am 12 years old. I would love to open up my own animal shelter/boarding center with my family. I want to know first if anyone would use my services before I go through with it. First of all it would be located in Washington, OK. So please only answer if you would actually be able to use it. You could drop off strays, ask me to foster dogs or cats, come look at the animals for adoption, board your animal, I'm not sure if I want to do grooming or not, but if you would use it often then I probably would. If you have any other suggestions of what I should do with it that you would use or think other people would use. Btw-Washington, OK is about 10 minutes away from Norman, OK. If you didn't know. Thanks so much for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment