Saturday, November 5, 2011

Can you get into trouble verbally attacking someone on youtube?

Hi there, well I was attacked a few days ago by some guy and I did not even threaten him in any way. All I was doing was complimenting a Rebbecca Black video and he then starting using profound language. Yes it bothered me because I want to be treated with a little bit of more respect, and i was not even talking to him, so I gave him a long speech on you tube, and he didn't have anything else to say except to curse at me again, so ignored him because he had his own opinion on the video. I never say anything rude to anyone on there but i do have allot of friends that do, and nothinggggg ever happens to them. So i am sure you will be fine especially if you haven't sent any death threats or anything like that. :) so i am sure you will be fine man. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment