Saturday, November 5, 2011

Why am I myself? I feel like my destiny is already determined.?

dude i don't know what to tell you.. my life is ****** right up for the same reasons yours i good except my parents aren't wealthy i never stayed on the honor role and i'm just as paranoid as you i think the government not mine but the us government motors every Electro transmission but i'll bet you this. you did all your home work? every time yeah that will keep your grades up as for jr. high i got in tree fights and never got suspended for more than two days nobody cares about jr. high and your parents are wealthy that's why you never had to work for any thing you where"born with a silver spoon in your mouth" if you don't like it quit school and go work at wal- mart the rest of your life or you could give you head a shake and think why the poor stay poor and the rich stay rich. i'd count your self lucky sounds like someone wanted to work to make his money but it didn'tt pan out that way if you never would have wentto postssecondaryyyou'ddd bee doing that who made that choice you? if this is a truman show then who ever the hells watching Seand me some beer

No comments:

Post a Comment